Connect With Us!

Connect With Us!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Care Surrogacy Mexico was the right choice for us

Every IP (Intended Parent) I speak with asks me the same question at some point during our conversation.  Why did you choose Care Surrogacy Mexico to have a baby?  


My ex-husband and I researched surrogacy agencies across the United States, India, and Mexico.  U.S. was out almost instantly because of the high cost factor, India was extremely too far and risky for us, but Mexico…we had many memories and ties to Mexico.  And for some reason this country doesn't want me to leave but I'll get into that in another post.  


My ex brought me to Playa Del Carmen 3 1/2 years ago and proposed.  A few months later we took a trip to Cancun, made incredible friends, bought a property and started going back every other month.  


We were on our friends boat having a discussion about our surrogacy quest and I said, "what about Mexico?"  We are here all the time, love the country, have friends all over, and it's a quick flight from the U.S.  My ex loved the idea and immediately started researching and found Care Surrogacy Mexico. The very next day he was in contact with Ivan Davydov; Surrogacy and Assisted Reproductive Lawyer.  Ivan was friendly and informative.  He explained the entire process,  CARE's relationship with the hospitals and clinics and insisted that we first meet with our doctor and the CARE team before making a decision.  Of course I did my P.I. work about the company, staff & the doctor's c.v.  I wanted to be sure everything was legit.  


We flew to Mexico City and Ivan picked us up at the airport.  We met the CARE team, toured the clinic where the egg retrieval takes place and met with the doctors.  I also had my exam with the doctor during that first trip.  


By the end of the 3 days we had made our decision.  Care Surrogacy Mexico was the right agency for us.  I liked the fact that they had an in-house attorney because I knew going into this, there may be complications with the governments.  The company has been performing surrogacy in other countries such as Georgia, for many years.  The team literally walked us through every step and we never felt a lone.  


On February 15, 2014, with the help of Care Surrogacy Mexico and the skilled doctors we welcomed our beautiful son Luca Leonidas Steliotes into the world.  We are so proud to be the first American couple to successfully achieve a beautiful surrogacy experience here in Mexico.  

3 comments:

  1. I am very happy that surrogacy exists, it was my saving grace and the only chance for me to become a mother! I am so happy now, thanks to the Feskov clinic in Ukraine and the surrogate mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest you also check out their YouTube channel, there are a lot of interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the blog. Hegde Fertility is the Best Fertility & IVF Center in Hyderabad. A Name you can trust for IVF, IUI, ICSI and Endometriosis Treatment.

    Best Fertility Center in Hyderabad

    IUI cost in Hyderabad

    Surrogacy Cost in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete