Connect With Us!

Connect With Us!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pediatricians in Villahermosa





Finding the right pediatrician in your home country is a necessary task.  Trying to find one in a foreign country that speaks English is like playing Where's Waldo!  (some of the websites say the doctors speak English but in reality they know how to say hello and thank you).


I really lucked out though with Luca's pediatrician.  I chose to use the same pediatrician that cared for him in the NICU.  He's amazing!  Really!  This man took care of my son since birth.  He hooked up his oxygen, gave him the proper medications for his tiny lungs, and checked on him 3 times a day.  When the time came to move Luca to a different hospital he rode with us in the ambulance and held Luca's small body in the incubator.  He was in contact with me via phone daily.  Some of you may say, he was doing his job but for me it was much more than that.  I did all of this a lone.  I didn't have anyone with me after Luca's birth and I can barley speak Spanish.  It was an incredibly stressful time for me and the doctors as well as the staff at Care Surrogacy Mexico went above and beyond to help Luca and myself. 

Luca has had all of his tests, check-up's, and shots with Dr. Arenas.  I highly recommend him as a pediatrician for you baby.  Yes, he speaks English! :-) 

Here is his contact information…please let him know how you heard about his services. 

José Arenas Benhumea
Médico Pediatra.
(993)3525735
Villahermosa, Tabasco/ Mexico


No comments:

Post a Comment