Connect With Us!

Connect With Us!

Monday, June 2, 2014

Miscarriage during Surrogacy for Giuliana & Bill Rancic




This is an extremely important read and something I try my best to educate our Intended Parents about. Even in natural pregnancy miscarriage can occur.  It is mother nature's way of taking care of the baby if something is not 100% in the womb.  Please know that I take miscarriage very serious as I have suffered 4 of them in my life.  

I have followed Giuliana and Bill Rancic since they got married.  I cried with them during their first miscarriage, cancer and when they welcomed their baby boy Duke Edward into the world via surrogate mother.  This saddens me that they have to endure this pain once again, but sometimes these things happen and it's important to keep in mind that they also happen in surrogacy. 

I have found that keeping positive and grateful helps get through this unimaginable loss…and of course family and friends.  

http://blogs.babycenter.com/celebrities/guliana-rancics-surrogate-miscarriage-06012014-pregnancy-loss-duke/?scid=fb_wallPost

2 comments:

  1. I've been choosing a clinic for surrogacy for a long time. I had a lot of requirements: guarantees, a large database of reliable surrogate moms, easy processing of documents, experienced doctors. Medical insurance is also very important! As a result, I found a trustworthy clinic in Ukraine - Feskov.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the blog. Hegde Fertility is the Best Fertility & IVF Center in Hyderabad. A Name you can trust for IVF, IUI, ICSI and Endometriosis Treatment.


    Best Fertility Center in Hyderabad

    IUI cost in Hyderabad

    Surrogacy cost in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete