Connect With Us!

Connect With Us!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Stocking your Daddy Diaper Bag



Having a well stocked diaper bag is key to getting out the door and being prepared for the unexpected.  The days of rushing out are gone.  Believe me!  This baby will add at least 30 minutes to your efforts of being anywhere on time.

If you are not already an organized person I suggest you become one. LOL!

I receive a lot of help from my boyfriend with Luca and I am fortunate that he is experienced with babies and children.  To make things a bit easier on the three of us I created a diaper bag inventory list so he/we have everything needed for Luca while out and about.

Men and simple creatures.  There is no need to make the list overwhelming.  This can also be used for your nanny or grammy too.


  • Changing Pad
  • Diapers/1 per hour
  • Baby Wipes and Diaper Rash Cream
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Disposable Bags
  • 2-3 Baby Bottles & Filtered Water
  • Baby Formula
  • Blanket & Burp Cloth
  • Pacifier w/clip on attachment/Teething ring 
  • Sunblock
  • Tissues
  • Hat
  • Phone Charger
  • Emergency Phone #'s

This inventory list will change as your baby grows.  Eventually baby formula will be replaced with baby food and snacks.  On my emergency phone number list I have Luca's pediatrician, my ex-husband and my mother.  

I hope this helps you stock your daddy diaper bag and get out of the house on time.  

Peace, Love & CARE,
Carmela 

No comments:

Post a Comment