Connect With Us!

Connect With Us!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

IP asks 1 item to definitely bring to Mexico for baby

Our Intend Parent asks: 

What is one item for the baby I should definitely bring with me to Mexico?  

Answer: 

Definitely a car seat with a stroller!  The drivers in Villahermosa and Mexico City are insane!  Your baby's safety should always come first.  I had to leave the states in such a hurry because my surrogate's water broke early and that is exactly what I brought with me and thank goodness I did!  

You will need the stroller everywhere you go.  You only have 2 hands…give them a break.  The stroller will absolutely come in handy during the long time you will spend waiting for you baby's birth certificate at the ministry and the hours you will wait for the passport at the embassy.  The stroller can be taken all the way to the gate at the airport and the gate agent will then store it for you on the plane.  You will receive a tag for the stroller…write your name on it.  

Here is what I used for my son during my stay in Mexico…
BOB Revolution CE Stroller purchased at REI.  They were running a special and I received the car seat for free! 




No comments:

Post a Comment