Connect With Us!

Connect With Us!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Questions to ask Care Surrogacy Mexico



Searching for the right surrogacy program and ultimately, the right surrogate takes time and research.  Trust me, I've been there.  As you consider your options, ask questions from the list I created below.  Keep records of the program’s answers to help you make your final decision.  



I put this list together based on my own research as well as the constant changes in the reproductive world.  


How long has Care Surrogacy Mexico been in operation?  *Keep in mind that CARE as a company has been offering surrogacy services in other countries for over 10 years now. 


How does Care recruit surrogates?


What medical screenings does Care perform? Does Care test the surrogate and her partner?  *My surrogate as well as her family went through a series of screenings that Ivan Davydov; Care Surrogacy Mexico's Reproductive Attorney, will discuss with you. 


What is the cost? What is the fee payment structure?


How are surrogates’ expenses handled? Is there a cap on these expenses?







www.surrogacymexico.com






Does the program offer psychological screening and counseling to all parties, including the carrier’s partner?  *My surrogate met weekly with a therapist. 

Where will the IVF and medical procedures take place?  *My egg retrieval was preformed in Mexico City.  My son was born in Tabasco, MX. 

How many babies have been born through the Care program? 


Will there be a detailed contact between the surrogate and myself?


Can I be present at the birth of my baby?


What type of legal counsel is offered to us and to the surrogate?  *Ivan Davydov will cover this for you. 


Does Care offer adoption finalization services, if needed?


If the carrier does not get pregnant over a certain number of cycles, what is your policy? *This is a very important question to ask, as Care has designed a unique policy for the Intended Parents. 


If the carrier has a pregnancy loss, what are our financial obligations?  *Please keep in mind that miscarriage can happen in all pregnancies.  Natural and surrogacy related.  


Is the cost more if the surrogate has a multiple pregnancy?


Does Care have a registry for the surrogate and the child to exchange information when the child reaches maturity? *I keep in contact with my surrogate.  This of course is up to both parties.  


May I speak with a few current or past Intended Parents?  *I am available to chat with all Intended Parents interested in building a family through Care Surrogacy Mexico.  You can reach me via email and Skype.  


www.surrogacymexico.com 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post. Are you looking for the low cost surrogacy center in India then you can visit sofat infertility treatment center. We provide the best treatment using the high class technology. For more details visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding ivf and surrogacy, I found a Ukrainian law translated into English. I advise anyone interested to read it. https://www.mother-surrogate.com/pdf/surrogate_motherhood_law.pdf

    ReplyDelete